Check the following if you face issues with call quality:
- Refresh your browser.
- Check your device and internet connection.
- Run a network speed test at http://speedtest.net or https://fast.com . Recommended speed is 1Mbps for both upload/download, for the best experience
- If you are on WiFi make sure you have good WiFi signal. If not move closer to the WiFi access point or use a shared connection
- Close other applications that may be consuming bandwidth.
If you are having problems connecting to a call and there is a firewall blocking the connection, the following message is displayed. You need to try a different network that does not have a firewall preventing the connection.
If you continue to face problems connecting, try the following:
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data
- Shift to your mobile internet or use your mobile hotspot to connect.
- Your office email address might have settings that might prevent you from connecting to eClinic. In this case, forward the email to your personal email address and continue from there.
When call gets dropped in the middle of appointment, you can restart the appointment by following below steps:
- Click refresh to re-establish the call back.
- If browser closes – click on the appointment invitation link to join back
- If your appointment is still active and you’re not able to join back the appointment contact the phone number given in your appointment letter